Saturday, December 24, 2011

Early Eve



hands covered in red she 
said that no bullshit
my throat his hands 
my life three bloody chairs
we had to throw them out....
long list
his name, and mostly women
the other side of me
I don't throw anything away and neither do I
Ha Ha Haaaah, there aint no one can stop me 
she comes out aint no stopping
I've been good, locked in the closet
Own goddamn fault
His own
I know, You know?
I know he
got
remembering that day
it 
messing with 
Never seen again
36
and my brother too
36
15 of us
lost at 8
right around the corner
here but they told me southern
know
I.D. my I.D.
Says 
You need to see it?
Birthday day 
Hype early 
night couch boombox
everything on top 
got the headphones
wanna
dresser drawer still cold
ice cold beer
10 pack, no not
Joe selling his
flow in the hood 
53
on that  guy
17 not 7, it's been longer than that
I miss him, he's my baby
What goes through your mind when you hear a story like that
I have known her a long time
There is not a fence between us
I like your name, and you call me by the fullest
Chance to see inside and out
Hearing sparks of hell
You cool you cool,
my guests, my room.
Giving me work today
better not on last warning
cause night
not gettin there, early and not getting there
love you, 53
love you, 23

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
American with a little Tidewater, Appalachia, and Yankeedom.